All articles about Military

Secret Cyber Wars The US Military Is Fighting Right Now

War, it never changes- except it now officially has. Right this very moment as you watch this video you, yes … More Secret Cyber Wars The US Military Is Fighting Right Now

10% of the US military sees combat. What does the other 90% do? | Veterans Coming Home

10% of the US military sees combat. What does the other 90% do? | Veterans Coming Home

Type the word “military” into any search engine and this is what you will see. Heroic soldiers in the throes … More 10% of the US military sees combat. What does the other 90% do? | Veterans Coming Home

What If There Was A Nuclear War Between the US and Russia?

What If There Was A Nuclear War Between the US and Russia?

The date is March 4th, 2022, and after years of deliberation, both Georgia and Bosnia and Herzegovina have officially been … More What If There Was A Nuclear War Between the US and Russia?

Fighting Fire: The Indigenous Struggle For The Amazon

Fighting Fire: The Indigenous Struggle For The Amazon

The whole world is worried about the planet, but not Brazil. We made contact with whites before, and they enslaved … More Fighting Fire: The Indigenous Struggle For The Amazon

U.S. Air Force: Combat Search and Rescue :30 Commercial

U.S. Air Force: Combat Search and Rescue :30 Commercial

I’ve got nothing on night vision. Switching to thermal. Don’t worry, we’re gonna get you home. Air Force Rescue, 1-1 … More U.S. Air Force: Combat Search and Rescue :30 Commercial

First There: U.S. Air Force Special Operations Combat Control (CCT)

We’re looking for somebody who can think critically, process a problem, and then make a good decision based off of … More First There: U.S. Air Force Special Operations Combat Control (CCT)

The History of Estovakia – Episode #16 – Stuff About Ace Combat

The History of Estovakia – Episode #16 – Stuff About Ace Combat

Welcome aces, to the History of Estovakia documentary! The Federal Republic of Estovakia is our antagonist country in the game … More The History of Estovakia – Episode #16 – Stuff About Ace Combat