Eren. You got a minute? We need to talk. Five years ago, we demolished the wall and began our attack on humanity. Did you see the Colossal Titan? Yeah, I saw it. I’m the Armored Titan and he’s the Colossal Titan. What about the Armored Titan that broke Wall Maria? They call it that, but it looked like a normal Titan for me. Our primary goal was to ensure all of humanity was wiped out, The outer gate was destroyed. Titans have encroached upon the city! but now there’s no need for that. Eren. If you agree to come with us, we won’t have to destroy any more of the walls. As their comrade, I’d find it hard to believe. Bertholdt. Set aside Bertholdt, who doesn’t say much. Reiner. Reiner is like everyone’s big brother, and he’s not devious enough to deceive all of us. I’m saying… Why don’t you just come with us? What will it be, Eren? Hey… You’re kidding, right?
Bertholdt? Reiner? This whole time…you kept quiet and deceived us? That’s so cruel! You guys… What were you guys thinking this this whole time? I’m going back to my abandoned homeland.. That’s all I care about. I’ll do it, no matter what. That’s it. I’ve been here too long for my own good. We were just kids… We didn’t know anything. If only I never knew that there were people like this… Wait! Thank you… Ymir. I… wouldn’t have become… Reiner! …such a half-assed piece of shit! It’s too late now. – Let’s go.
– Yeah. I don’t know what’s right anymore. Reiner used to be… a warrior. I made the decision to become a soldier on my own, but it sure as hell isn’t easy. – But… the only choice for me now…
– Reiner! – Are we doing it?!
– …is to face the consequences of my actions… – Now?! Right here?!
– …and as a warrior… …fulfill my duty to the better end! You guys… neither soldiers nor warriors. You’re mass murderers who kiled countless innocent people in cold blood! You think I don’t know what?! I don’t need you to point that out to me! Tell me who… who the hell would want to kill people by their own choice?! I’m sorry. People hate and despise us… We’ve done such terrible things, we deserve to die. But.. we just… couldn’t come to terms with our sins. – Do you want us to apologize?!
– Neither of us have any right to even apologize. The people you thought we were don’t exist! But… someone, please.. Someone find us! We’ve been searching for a clue these past five years and we finally found it. We’ve made it this far. We have to bring Eren back with us. Back to our hometown. – I’ve told you a bunch of times, but…
– Reiner! You and I will be in separate positions. -So try thinking on your own for once.
– Yeah. That’s right. We’re gonna win and end this. My brave warriors. It’s time to settle this here and finish our mission once and for all. See ya. I’m counting on you, buddy. Leave it to me. It’s been a while since Reiner transformed… No signal yet? Reiner… Are you okay out there? There it was! The signal! Brace yourself, Bertholdt. Almost there.. I’m almost free! Where are you, Reiner?! I’m coming! REINER! Our hometown is waiting! Let’s go back! Hasn’t it been long enough? When you think of everything we’ve been through already, it would be so simple! You’re right. We’ve come so far. it’s just one final hurdle away. Bertholdt, we’ll get though this and go back home! We’re going to see our hometown again. Yeah… Let’s go home! Annie! Reiner! Reiner… You were incredibly lucky.